Learn to play the Guitar
Strum Along is a new guitar tutor which was written by Julie Ryng (author of Whistle Along and Melodies in D) and Nina Garvey.
Listen to a sample track,
- Both are experienced primary school teachers. They have successfully used this method with groups of pupils for many years.
- Teachers will be able to teach themselves using this method. The teacher may then go on to give guitar classes.
- All songs are in the key of D (used for tin-whistle and recorder in schools)
- It uses the vocabulary of the school music curriculum. There is a new song to be learned in each lesson
- All songs are within a comfortable vocal range for children and adults alike.
- It incorporates a different style of strumming or finger-picking for each song so that the learner’s experience is broadened and deepened.
Teachers please contact email@example.com or call 086 8370134 / 021 4545417 for multiple purchase rates.
Read more click here